Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use stipulate procedures of use of rental go karts at 3 Stone Park (hereinafter referred to as “3StonePark");
The rental go-kart is used by the user (hereinafter referred to as the Customer);
Obligations of the Customer
Wear a helmet when driving the go-kart on the track;
The Customer may enter the track only with the permission of “3StonePark" staff and must leave it upon the first request of the staff – signalled by a raised hand or chequered flag;
Choose driving speed on the track according to his/her driving skills and capability;
In case of stopping, signal by raising a hand and wait for the track staff;
Treat the on-track property of “3StonePark" and the issued equipment with care;
Cover damage incurred by “3StonePark" that have occurred during the ride due to Customer’s non-compliance with the terms and conditions of use;
The Customer is strictly forbidden to
Use rental go-kart under the influence of intoxicating substances;
Arbitrarily start a go-kart and commence ride without permission of “3StonePark" staff;
Stop on the track to do a standing start;
Arbitrarily change the driving direction and/or configuration or stop on the track without justified reason;
Cause deliberate collisions with other drivers and with the track boundaries;
Enter the service zone at high speed after finishing the ride;
Get out of the go-kart in case of a forced stop on the track, unless permitted to do so by “3StonePark" staff;
Press the throttle and brake pedals SIMULTANEOUSLY while driving;
Responsibility of the Customer
Customers shall observe and adhere to the driving restriction indicated by the flag wave by track marshall. Each Flag Color and their meaning is as follow:
- Red Flag: Race stop
- Yellow Flag: Cautions, slow down, accident ahead
- Blue Flag: Cautions, faster kart coming from behind
- Black Flag: Rules violation, enter pit immediately
- Green Flag: Track is clear, go racing
Customers are responsible for his or hers own belongings.
Rights of the Customer
To ask questions and receive answers from “3StonePark" staff on issues that are of interest and unclear, and related to the go-karts and the service.
1) By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a prepaid ticket, you accept and agree to be bound by these 3 Stone Park Prepaid Ticket Terms and Conditions.
2) Prepaid Tickets are valid for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, and bookings must be made within this period.
3) All go kart services by 3 Stone Park are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking.
4) The original Prepaid Ticket must be presented to the front desk upon check-in. If the prepaid ticket cannot be produced upon check-in, then payment must be made for the go kart race. In this instance the prepaid ticket can be used at a future date (before the expiry date).
5) Prepaid Tickets may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Prepaid Ticket.
6) Prepaid Tickets are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed, photocopied or altered in any way and will not be accepted by 3 Stone Park or be otherwise redeemable.
3StonePark is not responsible for material values of the Customer;
The User is acquainted with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Rental Go kart of “3StonePark", completely understands them and undertakes to comply with them; this is confirmed by User’s signature in the journal of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Rental Go kart